EnduRoMania - ANYTIME & LONG DISTANCE
The EnduRoMania headquarter & guest house is open all year, for your team, for your friends, for whatever activities you wish to do: Offroad Enduro, 4x4, ATV, MTB, snowmobiling, walking, and just relaxing. Other guest houses in the region in partnership with the EnduRoMania system may also be used. EnduRoMania-LONG DISTANCE uses not only the Southwestern territory (Banat area) but also the whole country. For this documentation including maps, GPS-Coordinates & trail recommendations are provided, but no evaluation of results and ranking is being performed and no direct support is being offered (see page 2, Part A and B).
Guided TOURS, TRAINING and motorcycle rental
Participation to the EnduRoMania can be combined with guided TOURS and OFFROAD TRAINING. Enduros can be hired locally. Enduros may be rented. If interested, please note in the comments.
Payment of the registration fee
The payment of the registration fee made by bank transfer in favor of:
B. Morariu the account 0190602100
BIC: DRES DE FF XXX
IBAN: DE 66 5008 0000 0190 602 100
Die Termine sind so festgelegt, dass die Anfahrt Freitag/Samstag/Sonntag erfolgen kann. Sonntagabend findet ein Kennenlernentreffen statt. Von Montag bis Freitag läuft das EnduRoMania-Aktivprogramm. Freitagabend werden die Resultate bekannt gegeben und die Siegerehrung vorgenommen. Ab Samstag freies Programm oder Heimfahrt. Für Details siehe die EnduRoMania Bestimmungen.
Yes, I am interested to participate. I acknowledge the fact that my participation in EnduRoMania is at my own risk. I agree that neither the International/European Motorcycling Federations (FIM/UEM) nor the Romanian Motorcycling Federation (FRM) nor the organizer may be held responsible for any damage sustained by myself, my vehicle or to its accessories or equipment during the meeting, however caused either by fire, accident or any other means, or by theft or deterioration. I also agree to personally be responsible for obeying the laws and regulations in force in all the counties, villages and areas I will visit during this event. As an EnduRoMania participant, I agree to respect these terms and conditions. By receiving the EnduRoMania documentation and using the services offered by EnduRoMania, I am agreeing to the above liability and EnduRoMania regulations.
Registration fee and services
Participation fees and services provided by the EnduRoMania Foundation:
Yearly Fee - EUR 60.- (EnduRoMania CLASSIC, ANYTIME / LONG DISTANCE - once per year only, covers the general preparatory services as follows:
- The measures which make possible the regular and organised Enduro riding in the area, thus ensuring long term preservation of Enduro activities;
- Preparation and presentation in a internet down-loadable form of arrival recommendations, regulations and information for tourists with important addresses and telephone numbers, Explanation of Enduro riding and environmental rules in the area;
- Detailed and yearly updated maps of the region (for specific questions on "Maps and GPS Navigation" please contact Sven Demenyi - email@example.com , Mobile Phone: 0040-722-581770);
- Reservations for accommodation in the EnduRoMania rural boarding houses network;
- EnduRoMania website (www.enduromania.net) used also by registered participants to down-load the EnduRoMania related information, including the Downloadable check points co-ordinates for GPS devices, the Maps and detailed regulations and recommendations in digital format;
- Official Credential Letter from the Romanian Authorities for traveling in Romania and participating to the event;
- Specialist EnduRoMania produced detailed maps (1:100000) will be handed out to the groups of participants upon arrival at the meeting point.
The EnduRoMania Sticker – EURO 20,- Valid for one calender year, represents a “passport” most of the rural roads, for some forest roads, and is recognized by Local Administrations, Police, Environmental Agencies and other local authorities. Sticker ownership means that the owner is aware of the EnduRoMania on and offroad rules and respects them, thus benefiting from preferential treatment by authorities. The sticker is handed to the participants upon arrival at the meeting point, where they must consult available EnduRoMania maps and documentation and get advice from the local hosts. For getting the complete documentation see Part A.
Euro 68,- (for each EnduRoMania-CLASSIC EVENT) - this covers the specific organization activities as follows:
- The organisation of sporting events under the official patronage of the Romanian Motorcycling Federation (FRM) and European Motorcycling Federation (UEM;
- Planning, preparing and organisation of the EnduRoMania-CLASSIC EVENT;
- The Entry/Participation form will be handed out at the EnduRoMania meeting point;
- Accurate presentation (with GPS co-ordinates) and documentation of check points and recommended routes;
- Organising vehicle recovery and medical aid services (there may be a liability to pay for some services), Coordination with Romanian Mountain Rescue services, if a difficult medical extraction or search and rescue is required;
- Offering team(s) building and route guiding support;
- Consulting on choosing the most appropriate routes;
- Counseling for the assignation of the Group-Trail-Riding Program;
- Definition of alternative programs;
- Results evaluation, Awards ceremony, Winners medals and diplomas for all participants.
- the participants who take part in “more than 1” EnduRoMania-CLASSIC EVENT, have to pay only part C of the participation fee for additional participations (part A&B is paid only once each year).
- The legal base for EnduRoMania and the related activities is the “Guide for the Promotion of Active, Sports and Adventure Tourism” released by the County Council of Caras-Severin and in which Enduro/Trail-Riding is the most relevant for EnduRoMania activities.
Please take into account the following:
- Registration deadline, at least 14 days before the beginning of the meeting. The number of participants is limited to 150 per event. Direct Registration upon arrival is possible only after checking with the organizers. Due to limited availability of good lodging possibilities, early chek in is recommended;
- Riding alone during the events is not allowed – for safety reasons. Participants must act in teams of a minimum of 3 persons, in order to help each other in case of accidents or mechanical trouble. If a 3 persons group is not yet established by the time the registration is made, the organizers will ensure the formation of such a group........ at the latest at the “Get to Know Each Other” meeting on Sunday evening.
- The check-in and the accommodation reservation at the meeting point are confirmed after payment is made. Confirmation of reservations is done on a “first come, first served basis”. Each registered group and each participant who does not belong to group, who checked-in before the mentioned deadline, obtains as a confirmation the key to download from the EnduRomania server the documentation as mentioned under the description of Part A. Communication with the group should occur only through one partner representing the group. If not meeting the deadline, the participants should check-in by using e-mail, fax and/or in exceptional cases by telephone. The reimbursement of registration fees will be done by deducting 10%, 20%, 30% or 50%, if calling off occurs 30, 15, 7 or 2 days before the beginning of the meeting.
- The most effective, rapid and cheap form of communication is via e-mail. For those participants who do not have an e-mail account, we recommend signing in with http://gmail.com .